If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Praise Songs and Parking Lots

Wow! If you have ever lived with me or stayed at our house for awhile, you know that I am always humming and singing. Last week I sang on praise and worship team and there was a song I was trying to memorize/learn the harmony. It is called His Forever and you can listen to it here http://piercedforourtransgressions.com/images/pfot/mp3/His%20Forever.mp3 Of course, I sang it all week long as I drove, did dishes, folded laundry, etc. Well today before his nap, Aidan started singing with me and he sang the whole song, all three verses, with me. I am not talking copying here, I mean he was singing a lot of the words before I was! I guess I sing A LOT :) On the other hand, Aidan appears to have a good memory, at least for things he is interested in. Mike has been teaching him the symbols for different car companies and now when we walk through a parking lot, we might hear him saying "ford....chevie....honda......mazda.....(and my favorite) toytototototota!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

You know more is caught than taught! Good for you and your singing! And I am glad to see that Mike is teaching him the important things in life. ;)