
Then, on Saturday, I went to wipe his hands after breakfast and he kept saying, "owie finger." His one finger seemed a little swollen but I didn't think much of it. I went to change his diaper and clothes and by the time I was done he was saying, "owie hands." I looked at his hands they were blotchy and his fingers looked like ten little Michelin men! We kept an eye on them to see if they would start turning purple but after an hour or two, they were back to normal. It seemed like an allergic reaction but Mike got him out of bed that morning and carried him right to his chair to eat. He ate some corn bread muffins with butter which he has had before with no ill effects. I don't know what he could have touched during that time that would have caused it. Another medical mystery I suppose.
1 comment:
That is just the cutest, saddest little face!
Post a Comment