If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter!
"And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins."
1Corinthians 15: 17

Just a little picture story board of the kids (of course :) Good thing I got them dressed in their best a couple of days ago and took these pictures because it is a gray and soggy day today. Plus, Mike and I both sang for both services today with Easter breakfast in between so it was a long morning. Also, Lauren's dress is white and you know that can't last long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your site for a while so I'll try to remember all my thoughts as I was looking:
dress that you made from a shirt - you are so good at that stuff! don't tell scott, he'll think i'm lacking in talent :)

family photos - i LOVE that b&w one!! You should get a big print of that!

sick Lauren - awwwwww, just wanna give her a hug!

quilt - very neat! i love the colors!

Neat Easter Pic!