Remember way back in Feb? Well, that's when my mom and two of my sisters and a nephew came to visit for Lauren's birthday.
Here they are in Seattle, on our way to Pike's market.
And here is the birthday girl! Aidan had blown out her candles but she didn't notice, she only knew that they were out and that made her happy :)
I attempted to make her a Waldorf style doll. Ok for the first try I suppose but I think next time I'll get an actual kit (I tea dyed one of Mike's old T-shirts for this one and did the best I could to follow the instructions I found online). Anyway, she loved it. That along with her new doll bed from grandma and a new puppy left her a busy little caretaker.
A few weeks later grandpa E came to visit and help put in laminate floors in the dining room. Here he is giving the kids strict instructions on how to help him by collecting the old staples he pulls out.
The new floor goes in. I guess I never really took an "after" photo.
Aidan helped Mike cut some of the boards.
When the weather is nice, the kids are loving this "water table" we put together. Water and sand and they're content for hours :)
And now, for a couple of mornings ago. Some snuggles with daddy... so sweet!
And Lauren, She is growing up so fast and has quite the personality.





And in other news. I am 26 weeks into my pregnancy. Things are going well and the kids are enjoying the process. Lauren always wants to see and kiss my belly and Aidan keeps asking me if it is huge yet :)
4 comments:
What a great family you have!
Cuuute pictures as always! I love all the ones of lauren!
i love the pic of mike/aidan! when do we get to see pics of you :)
I love the picture of Gramps trying to teach Aidan and Lauren about the floor. Aidan is laughing and Lauren isn't paying a bit of attention to him. Lauren looks like she is enjoying her doll bed. Cute
Mom E
Post a Comment