Boy, it's been awhile since I've posted anything personal on here. I am definitely getting behind. But, for now I have some pictures from a wedding I had the opportunity to capture this past weekend. The ring bearer and best man are sons of the groom and the maid of honor is the daughter of the bride so it was definitely a family affair. And now they are all enjoying Disney Land together. I hope you guys are having a great time!




I
3 comments:
The pictures look great Malissa! I'm really thinking that Darrel and I should restage our wedding and have you take some pictures :)!
Beautiful, Mal! You do such a great job of capturing the moments!!
I love the pictures. Especially the one with the girl holding the flowers behind her back. So sweet. In spite of what Mike said. He is such a goof.
Post a Comment