If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Friday, November 28, 2008

A little late

Earlier this month, I got together with some other photography enthusiasts to chat, hang out, and of course, take pictures. As I headed towards Seattle it was pouring rain and didn't look good. But almost right on schedule, the rain stopped, we got some sun, and we headed to the beach. Aidan, Lauren, and two other little boys were our main models. It wasn't easy with both kids in tow and without my trusty assistant :) and Lauren was more interested in throwing sand and walking into the water than modeling but I hope to do it again soon!
















4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh! Cool, how did you find out about that?! I'd love to get involved! Great Pictures!

-Ashley

Anonymous said...

Good pictures as usual Mal. Mom E

WAKonings said...

I love Lauren on the logs! -melis

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of Aidan and his hat is so cute!! :)