If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ha Ha Ha!

Aidan has discovered the hilarity of the "knock, knock" joke. He heard the joke once on a show and ever since then, has been sharing his new-found comedy act with me. The answer to "who's there" is always something random that he sees like, "red light." And the answer to, "red light who" is something like, "red light means stop your car." This is always followed by Aidan bursting out in laughter and me playing along (aren't I the greatest mom?, I played along for an entire 10 minutes once in the car, pretending his jokes were sooooooo funny :)
Of course, then he wants me to tell a few. I try to make mine a little more "jokey" and say things like "Ima.... Ima who?......Ima cat, MEOWWW" Yes, I know it's lame but you try to come up with several knock, knock jokes in a row! Anyway, one particular one I remember from grade school is the "boo......boo who?.....You don't have to cry like a baby!" This one was a big hit with Aidan and he has added it to his repertoire and tells it often.
Tonight I was making dinner and Lauren was sitting on the couch with Mike. Out of the blue she says, "knock, knock!" Mike replies, "who's there." "Boo." "Boo who?" "Don't fry baby!" That of course got reals laughs out of Mike and I, and boy was she proud of herself! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren really said that? Wow, it is amazing what they hear and remember. Course she is just like her Grandma E

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious and I can't believe she's talking like that!!!