This past Thursday was Lauren's birthday! I can't believe she is a year old already. She just keeps getting more and more fun (and a bit more difficult as well ;) Friday, we picked up Grandma Eekhoff in Seattle and went to Pike's Market to pick up some ingredients for supper. Then we headed to the aquarium to check out the local sea life up close. Next, we drove home for a little celebration for Lauren. It was a nice day. I have more pictures that I am trying to get on a slideshow but it wasn't working for some reason so I will try again later. Here's a few for now.

Mom made "Winter Chicken Bake" for us for supper on Friday and it was a hit. We also got scallops for Saturday but those were less well received (mostly by me, I just don't like the texture.)
Lauren enjoyed her balloons...
and yes, she did get to eat cake! It was sugar free except for a bit in the frosting.
Saturday we went to Lowe's to make bird/squirrel feeders with Aidan. It has become an every-other-saturday event and Aidan already has three badges for his apron.




1 comment:
Those must have been some serious bird feeders if mom had to wear safety glasses!! :)
Post a Comment