If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lauren's Language

We have had some scattered nice weather here the last few days so we took advantage and went to the little playground down the street. These are some fun pics of Lauren and daddy. She has been picking up on sounds lately. She does the whole "mama" and "dada" thing but the last week or so she has been saying "buh ba" as she waves her hand for bu-bye and she can also say cracker. Ok, so maybe that is stretching it a bit but I gave her a cracker a couple of days ago and after I said, "you want a cracker Lauren?" she said, "caca." This morning she kept dropping her pacifier and then saying "uh oh." She's so smart :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went to check your site and went through all the stuff up until Feb 8 since i hadn't seen that yet. Fun stuff! I love the story about Aidan saying hmmmm, with his finger on his mouth. hilarious! and Mal, yes, I can picture you doing that :)