Lauren was in such a good mood the other day. She was happily playing in her pack n play while I was on the computer and she was being so cute. She'd put her blanket over her head and play peek a boo with herself and then when I would look at her, she'd lay down on her tummy as if she was pretending to sleep and then pop back up and look at me like "ha ha, fooled you!"
I think the kids know that they have a great daddy :)
A little side note about Aidan. Lately he's been saying "hmmm.... yet's see here" all of the time. He'll even put his finger up to his lip and get this deep-in-thought look on his face. It is especially funny when he does that in front of the open refrigerator door. I must do that a lot :)


No comments:
Post a Comment