If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The K family

I did a photo shoot for some friends yesterday at a nice local park. We tried very hard to get some smiles out of little miss Abee but she was not into the picture thing that morning. I think that will change as she gets older because look at how photogenic her parents are!

She did show off her newly acquired walking and climbing skills though.

And we got plenty of other cute looks from her.


Gotta love those curls and those big blue eyes!


The last picture of the day, she decided to give us a little something :)


2 comments:

WAKonings said...

Mal, you rock! How in the world did you get our crabby pants to still look cute in a couple pictures? I especially love the b&w one!

Unknown said...

Cute family! I love the B&W one too. Abee's curls are so sweet!