If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tulip Time

We met up with some friends this past Saturday and headed to the tulip fields to see the last field before it was cut. It was a rainy, soggy and cool day. Not ideal for pictures or for exploring down rows of tulips, unless you have the proper boots which we didn't. Oh well, it was still beautiful.



Here are a few of the kids in their garb (I can't help myself.) It is so hard to get pictures of them together!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable as usual guys!

Emily said...

Aww, I remember those tulip fields. Was that Mount Vernon? Cute pics Mal :)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Just gotta know...did you make their outfits?

I'm thinking of making Jude a little dutch boy outfit...and I'm looking for patterns and ideas.