If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Babies

Apparently our weather over here is making national news. At least our families in Iowa have been rubbing it in that our temps are actually colder here than there (by 2 degrees I think). No, I am not a fan of temperatures in the teens, although I'd like to think my midwest upbringing means I am not as much of a wimp as some of the locals :) And Bundling up kids and trying to strap them and their marshmallow coats into car seats just to run some errands is not my idea of fun. However, I do enjoy the beautiful fluffy, softly falling snow we have received and so have the kids. Aidan has been talking about making a snow man since this summer and I was worried we might not have any snow like last winter. So he got to make his snow man (well, I did most of it but he helped) and he has already mentioned that he hopes it snows for Christmas. I do too.








3 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys in weeks! Aiden is looking so grown up!

Anonymous said...

So cute :) It's cold here tonight!! ...and icy! Not great for driving to Kansas City - hope it's better tomorrow.

Handcrafts by Heather said...

oh my goodness! how adorable! what lens and fstop were you using? the children stand out so beautifully from the background...