Great shots! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have such cute kids to take pics of!
Seriously! How do you get them to be so cute!: )
Oh is that youngest a dolly. I think she has the oldest eyes. I love the one of him in the grass (crouched)
sweet, sweet kiddos!
LOVE the pics!! Harper definitely looks like Aidan - but it's all in her eyes. She might have Lauren's nose? not sure yet? thanks for posting more pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great shots! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have such cute kids to take pics of!
Seriously! How do you get them to be so cute!: )
Oh is that youngest a dolly. I think she has the oldest eyes. I love the one of him in the grass (crouched)
sweet, sweet kiddos!
LOVE the pics!! Harper definitely looks like Aidan - but it's all in her eyes. She might have Lauren's nose? not sure yet? thanks for posting more pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment