If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here She Is!

Harper Faith Eekhoff

9 comments:

Ashley said...

what a cutie! She totally looks just like Aiden! Congrats again!!!

Anonymous said...

So precious! I agree, she looks like Aidan right now. Wish I could hold her!!!

Our Plain Life said...

Cute, cute, cute!! She does look just like Aidan!!

Sara W said...

We've got another mini-Mike I think!

Sara

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

AH! She's ADORABLE! So fun! And yes, I agree, many Aiden traits :)

Have fun, get some rest and happy bonding!

Unknown said...

Oh, how sweet! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

I feel so lucky I got to hold her the other day. Tiny little girl. I'm happy to see she has a middle name now ;)

WAKonings said...

She's beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her! Traci and I went jogging this morning. We thought we'd give you the week off! : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. I agree - she does resemble Aden (at lot!!). Can's wait to see all of you in person again. Love ya! Aunt Gerri