Ok, so I have had some requests for a belly shot. Apparently this pregnancy/baby hasn't been getting as much attention as the previous two. Sorry baby, you are still just as loved and anticipated!
Aidan has officially declared my belly as being "huge." I also overheard him telling one of his toys, "That's my mommy, her belly is so big because she is going to have a baby for us." I'm glad he sees this baby as a gift :)
Yup, there is a babe in there. Who took the picture or was the camera on a timer? Thanks for sharing, it makes it more real. hmmmmmmmm is it a brother or sister? Mom E
3 comments:
cute shot!
YAY :) i know I for one made this requested shot. your belly is so cute. thanks for sharing!
Yup, there is a babe in there. Who took the picture or was the camera on a timer? Thanks for sharing, it makes it more real. hmmmmmmmm is it a brother or sister? Mom E
Post a Comment