I have a habbit of always leaving one bite of sandwich left on my plate. It's not that I all of a sudden get full and can't eat that last bite, It's just that I prefer to end my meal on a high note. I can't stand that last bite of mostly bread, it's such a let down.
However, this is not my plate................ it's Aidan's.
5 comments:
Aww..don't you love when they take on your quirks? So cute. love the pictures too, so fun!
I dance a little when I'm excited, Benjamin totally does the same thing, Rick thinks it's hilarious!
Shows how much they watch us doesn't it!! :)
Wonder what he would do if you cut the crust off. His cousins always ask me to cut the crust off and I tell them - no way that is the best part where all the vitamins are. Think I heard that from my Mom :-)
Mom E
Awesome Mal!
My mom would feed me that line about the vitamins being in the crust too! Since I don't eat the crust, I can't make my kids do it. :)
I won't cut the crust off for my kids....b/c of my mom. And I told them the SAME thing - b/c there are vitamins in there. but, scott does it for them
Post a Comment