If you want to follow my photography blog, It's been moved to malissaeekhoffphotography.com !

Sunday, June 15, 2008

May I

We've been working with Aidan a lot on how to talk like a "big boy". Meaning, instead of whining, you ask for things by saying "may I" and "please". Today he was getting annoyed with Lauren and said to me, "I don't yite (like) her." I replied, "That's not nice to say." So he said, "May I. . . . don't . . . yite her . . . PEASE?!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, out of the mouth of babes! Very funny! Don't you wish we could say that about some people that cross our paths?

Anonymous said...

Hi Malissa,
I've been reading your blog occasionally and enjoying hearing about your family. You have beautiful children--the pictures you've taken are amazing! Will you be at the class reunion this summer?
--Erika (Van Den Hul) Hoogeveen

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

That is TOO cute! At least he was polite!

WAKonings said...

love the daddy's day photo!