I got to do a little photo session with this little cutie (the daughter of a friend) today. She is such a doll and it was so much fun.
And I snuck a few of big sister too (when she allowed :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mike told me you added pics to the blog of your photo session. You did a GREAT job! Laurens pigtails are hilarious :) I mean that in a cute way! I love the pic of aidan with his tongue way out to catch a snowflake The smock you made for lauren is adorable! Sorry, I don’t have any wonderful parenting advice regarding aidan. We just talked about being born a sinner in bible study last night. Our children are proof of that! Love em to death but they can be very trying at times :)
1 comment:
Mike told me you added pics to the blog of your photo session. You did a GREAT job!
Laurens pigtails are hilarious :) I mean that in a cute way!
I love the pic of aidan with his tongue way out to catch a snowflake
The smock you made for lauren is adorable!
Sorry, I don’t have any wonderful parenting advice regarding aidan. We just talked about being born a sinner in bible study last night. Our children are proof of that! Love em to death but they can be very trying at times :)
Post a Comment